TB 143,165, & 178cc Race Head V2 and Intake Upgrade Kit - Z125
TB 143,165, & 178cc Race Head V2 and Intake Upgrade Kit
TB Race Head V2 and Intake Manifold Kit – This kit is a powerful upgrade kit for people who already have either our 143cc, 165cc, or 178cc bore kit. It adds our Race Head V2 and Intake Kit to your existing big bore kit to deliver an impressive level of performance at an affordable price. These are high quality parts and the increased power from the Race Head V2 will not disappoint. Here’s whats included in this kit:
Race Head V2:
- Forged anodized aluminum roller rockers
- Huge 30mm intake and 24.5mm exhaust valves
- Stainless Steel Valves (21-4N material)
- 27mm intake port, 23mm exhaust port
- Race Camshaft V2-1 (TBW0473 – we can sub cam TBW0577 if preferred)
- Cam Sprocket
The combination of the above features in this Race Head V2 deliver huge power gains over the stock basic OEM cylinder head. If you have a 165cc or larger bore kit, we recommend going with our TBW0577 camshaft. If you want it, just put a note in the comment section of your order or just email immediately after placing your order to request it.
Intake Manifold Kit:
- Port matched to the Race Head V2
- Enlarged 26mm port on throttle body side to work better with bored throttle bodies (also works well with stock throttle body)
- Includes a port matched heat stop to prevent heat transfer to the intake (cannot run a heat stop with the stock intake manifold and some aftermarket head spacers)
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Includes a heat sensor extension harness so it can be relocated to the tappet or cam cover.
This intake manifold will ensure you will get the most power out of the Race Head V2!
Add a stroker crankshaft for even more power! Our 55mm stroker crank increases engine displacement and compression. If you add it to the:
143cc Big Bore Kit, will increase displacement to 155cc
165cc Big Bore Kit, will increase displacement to 177cc
178cc Big Bore Kit, will increase displacement to 194cc
(Available in the Z125 shop section)
There are no installation instructions, but if you can replace your piston, you can install this kit as the parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts. However, its highly recommended that a professional technician install this kit and make sure its tuned properly – An aftermarket fuel controller is required and possibly an autotune will be needed to prevent a lean condition and damage to your engine. A performance exhaust is also recommended as the stock exhaust is restrictive and may cause your engine to run hotter.
This product is legal for closed-course competition use only; for racing vehicles (a competition vehicle not used on public highways). Intended for off-road use or race purposes; may not meet regulations of pollution controlled roads or highways. Not legal for vehicles registered and used in California.
Found a lower price, see our price match policy