Trail Bikes 165cc Race Head V2 Big Bore Kit and 28mm Carburetor Performance Kit for KLX110
165cc Bore Kit, Race Head V2 and 28mm Carb Kit for DRZ110 and KLX110
For 2002-2009 no additional parts required
For 2010-Present must use TBParts Cam Sprocket for KLX and DRZ110 2010-Present For TBParts Race Heads
TBW0645 NOT INCLUDED
- Race Head V2
- Roller rockers, 30mm intake valve, 24.5mm exhaust valve, 27mm intake port, 23mm exhaust port (valves installed). Now with Aluminum Rocker Arms
- Race Camshaft for Race Head V2
- SKIRTED All aluminum ceramic plated 64mm cylinder
- Lightweight high compression 64mm piston with rings, pin, & clips
- Head gasket kit - includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
- 28mm Performance Carb (125 main/50 pilot)
- Race Head V2 Intake Kit (to match larger intake port on V2 head)
- Jet kit for varying conditions and exhausts
- Throttle Cable
- Foam Air Filter
This is our latest complete kit to turn your KLX110 into an absolute beast!
This kit includes our new Race Head V2 and while the new head may appear to be the same on the outside as our other KLX110 type race head, internally it has gone through numerous changes.
The addition of roller rocker arms and a new camshaft are the biggest changes followed by bigger valves and ports.
The exhaust valve is now stainless as well (21-4N material).
This all adds up to a cylinder head that puts out a professional level of performance yet is still affordable for the privateer rider.
The kit also includes an all aluminum ceramic plated 64mm skirtless cylinder.
This cylinder is lighter than a steel sleeved aluminum cylinder, reduces friction (increasing power), improves sealing, and provides better heat transfer (runs and cools down quicker). We top off the roller head with a 28mm performance carb kit that is easy to tune and works great with this large bore kit. Unlike other kits, our head gasket kit also includes a head o-ring set and exhaust gasket so you don't have to re-use your old ones or make a trip to your local dealer to get new ones and spend more money. These are high quality parts and require CASE BORE
There are no installation instructions, but if you can replace your piston, you can install this kit. If you don't have any experience working on your engine, we highly recommend having a professional technician install this kit or, at a minimum, purchasing the shop manual for your bike available in TECH DATA or from your local Kawasaki or Suzuki dealer. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts.
Exceeds OEM standard equipment specification
- Kawasaki KLX110 2002-2009
- Kawasaki KLX110 and KLX110L 2010 - Present with additional TBW0645 sprocket
- Suzuki DRZ110 All Years