Trail Bikes 143cc Bore Kit V2 Roller Rocker Race Head and VM26mm Carb Kit
143cc Race Head V2, Big Bore Kit, and VM26mm Carburetor Kit
- Race Head V2 – Roller rockers, 30mm intake valve, 24.5mm exhaust valve, 27mm intake port, 23mm exhaust port (valves installed).
- Race Camshaft V2-1 for Race Head V2
- Ceramic coated all aluminum cylinder (no steel sleeve)
- New in 2020 – Updated Lightweight high compression domed 60mm piston with rings, pin, & clips
- Head gasket kit – includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
- Genuine Mikuni VM 26mm Performance Carb (Not a cheap Chinese copy carb)
- Jet kit with 3 different sizes for varying conditions and exhausts (Stock size is a #190 – Extra jets sizes of 155, 165 & 175)
- Throttle Cable
- Foam Air Filter
- 2010+ Includes a Cam Sprocket (not pictured)
This kit is similar to other complete 143 kit but includes the Race Head V2, camshaft, and a larger intake manifold. While this head may appear to be the same on the outside as our other race head, internally it has gone through numerous changes. The addition of forged aluminum roller rocker arms and a new camshaft are the biggest changes followed by bigger valves and ports. The exhaust valve (like the intake valve) is now stainless steel too (21-4N material). This all adds up to a cylinder head that puts out a professional level of performance yet is still affordable for the privateer rider. The kit also includes an all aluminum ceramic coated cylinder. This cylinder is lighter than a steel sleeved aluminum cylinder, reduces friction (increasing power), improves sealing, and provides better heat transfer (runs and cools down quicker). Along with new roller head and ceramic cylinder bore kit we include the proven Mikuni VM26mm 606 series carb kit with a larger intake manifold. Unlike other kits, our head gasket kit also includes a head o-ring set and exhaust gasket so you don’t have to re-use your old ones or make a trip to your local dealer to get new ones and spend more money. These are high quality parts and require no machining to the cases or other modifications – bolt on and go!
Exceeds OEM Specifications.
Note: This kit should be installed by a professional mechanic.