Trail Bikes 108cc Stroker Kit 3 with Race Head - CRF70
Starting with the V1 cylinder head’s larger 25/22mm stainless steel (21-4N) valves, better porting, larger cam, improved valve geometry and superior quality this new setup will rev quicker, farther, and make much more power than the stock setup. Add the lightweight high compression 52mm bore kit that brings up the bore to 108cc and makes for a stronger power band. Finish it off with our Mikuni VM26 carb kit that includes a port mated manifold adding up to a high level of performance at an affordable price! These kits can can make as much power as the larger 125cc Chinese engines. These are high quality parts and require no machining to the cases or other modifications – bolt on and go! There are no installation instructions, but if you can replace your piston, you can install this kit. If you don’t have any experience working on your engine, we highly recommend having a professional technician install this kit or, at a minimum, purchasing the shop manual.
- Race Head V1 – 25/22mm Stainless (21-4n) Valve, 21mm intake port, oversized exhaust port, & improved valve geometry (valve, seals, and springs installed).
- Race Camshaft and Sprocket
- 52mm Aluminum Steel Sleeve Cylinder
- 52mm High Compression Light Weight Piston Kit (91+ octane pump fuel friendly)
- 52mm/108cc Top End Gasket Kit, Clutch Cover Gasket, & Center Case Gasket
- Larger Mikuni VM26mm with TB Carb Kit
- No case boring
- We stock all the replacement parts for this kit, no ridiculous wait times or prices for these High Performance spares.
This kit requires engine disassembly and therefore, we highly recommend a professional technician install this kit. If you plan on doing it yourself, you will need to have a Clymer or Honda shop manual. Instructions do not come with the kits but the installation of the crankshaft is just like installing a stock Honda crankshaft. You should also have the following parts:
- High volume oil pump
- Oil Cooler
- CR7HSA or CR8HSA spark plug
- HD auto or manual clutch
- CRF/XR70 - All years
Note: This kit should be installed by a professional mechanic.